Community & Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Projects
Our Mission is to better disadvantaged circumstances through support and involvement of individuals and groups from their respective local Community and Corporate groups, whilst increasing awareness of Social Responsibility through Projects.
OBJECTIVES OF CSR PROJECTS
As recorded in association documents, the objectives of CSR PROJECTS are as follows:
- Increase levels of Volunteering, Work Experience/Trail & Training Opportunities leading to paid Employment
- Increase awareness among private, public, third and emerging sector individuals, communities through to registered companies / organisations/societies and similar, whether profit making or not, regarding issues affecting those within society globally as individuals or larger groups and collectives that are considered in need of support.
- Provide appropriate support services for individual or grouped needs of what be be collectively referred to as potential service users, customers or clients in order to achieve betterment of circumstance and/or otherwise considered deprived, unequal, unfair, unjust, and often sympathetic situations.
- Identify through evidence based circumstance whether any detriment of what be be collectively referred to as potential service users, customers or clients, that have previously, are currently or will in future result in sufferance with adverse effects as a result of what may be concluded as flaws in Social Policy
- If positive identifications are made then to make right through process and appropriate bodies of any such wrong doings, injustices or balance otherwise what may be matters of disadvantaged circumstance and adversity that may be considered to be morally, ethically and ideally ultimately factually unfair or inappropriate.
- Encourage consideration of Corporate & Community Social Responsibility Projects (CSR PROJECTS) and our current and/or proposed future related services.
- Implement services for CSR PROJECTS in partnership, where mutually beneficial in order to further achieve our aims and objects.
- Implement such services and solutions in order to meet the objectives above.
- Successfully apply for and be approved funding from available sources in order to ultimately employ paid personnel to coordinate current and future services of CSR PROJECTS in addition to the ongoing need to sustain existing Volunteer commitment and ensure payment by CSR PROJECTS of related Volunteer Expenses to our registered non-profit organisation Volunteers.
We try to achieve objectives as a registered not for profit Company No. 7626875 named CSR PROJECTS.
We are attempting to secure funding from available sources in order to be in a position to reimburse Volunteer expenses, employ suitably skilled personnel for coordination and project management of current and future services inclusive of but not limited to the following currently unfunded services of CSR Projects:
1. Get Work Ready ( www.GetWorkReady.org )
Your funding will serve to enable CSR Projects to not only continue but also grow our core initiative that is focused on Skills & Employability Prospects Development and currently encompass both of the following services, which compliment each other.
a) E2E (Experience to Employment)
b) RIOS (Resource Identification Outsource Services)
The above services intend to better not just unemployment statistics but importantly seen to be bettering disadvantaged circumstance for individuals in what is for most unemployed people and even those on very low pay something that can affects people adversely in terms of their Health & Wellbeing ni addition to risk of sufferance which as a knock on affect is additionally caused by potential Homelessness'
2. McKenzie Friend Services ( www.McKenzieFriendServices.org )
3. Health & Wellbeing Services comprising of The NutriTain Programmeand the complimenting supporting initiative also facilitated by CSR Projects as our Exercise & Personal Training Programme
3. PIDS (Project Initiation Development Services) including Website & Applications Development
Our services both current and future intend to better circumstances of disadvantaged situations.
CSR Projects welcomes your support by sparing what ever you can through Donations